Patient Movement Following a Mass Casualty Radiological Event
- Item type: Webinars and Training
- Date Posted: 16 September 2016
- Source: National Alliance for Radiation Readiness (NARR)
This one-hour webinar on patient movement following a radiological mass casualty incident was held on September 12 and was sponsored by the Radiation Injury Treatment Network and the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials. The webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the “RTR” process, National Disaster Medical System, patient movement, and the capabilities of the Radiation Injury Treatment Network.
- Describe the patient movement process following a radiological mass casualty incident from the disaster site through ad hoc and planned triage, treatment, and transport locations through NDMS to the definitive care facilities.
Listen to the webinar recording and download the participant materials below.
Go to Content