The US Department of Health and Human Services’ Radiation Emergency Medical Management (REMM) team announced two major updates:
A new version of Mobile REMM (Version 2.1.1) was released in the App Store and Google Play Store in August 2017. Updates include:
- Easier input of date,time and lymphocyte count in “Dose Estimator” and “Scarce Resources” Tools.
- Results of Dose Estimator and Scarce Resources Triage Tool easily captured on single screen.
- Zooming in and out enabled, especially helpful on algorithm pages.
- Landscape view now enabled for easier reading, especially helpful on algorithm pages.
- Design improvements for clearer fonts and better colors.
- Updated Emergency Contacts information for government resources.
- Updated links to REMM web site.
- Clearer presentation of medical disclaimers.
Now available on the REMM website are the updated Template/Prototype for Adult Hospital Orders During a Radiation Incident and new Template/Prototype for Pediatric Hospital Orders during a Radiation Incident.